Holistik Superfood Granola

Holistik - La Rubia Granola

$12.99 for a 10 Oz Bag

*Limited edition flavor - LA RUBIA*

This is a handmade granola recipe filled with antioxidants & vitamins to nourish your body and soul one bite at a time 🤎

What makes LA RUBIA unique is the variety of spices that make its rich flavor a versatile addition to any sweet or savory meal! 🤤

Key Ingredients


Prevent heart disease and help maintain healthy weight

Pumpkin seeds 

Support a healthy immune system 


Prevent heart disease and help maintain healthy weight

All Ingredients

Contains: Coconut, Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds

oats, orange peel, honey, coconut oil, pecans, coconut sugar, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, anise, coriander powder, clove powder, vanilla beans, salt

Nutritional Facts

10 servings per container

Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (28g)

Amount per serving: 110 Calories 

Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 11.4mg (4% DV), Iron 0.6mg (0% DV), Potassium 15mg. The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Contains .03mg caffeine.

Founding Story

"Self love never tasted so good"

I created Holistik to offer you a healthy, and more importantly delicious product, that will provide you an accessible way to maintain a healthy diet bringing back life into your kitchen.

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 2 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
United States United States
I need more...

I would happily taste test any of Marce’s new healthy products!! This was the most high-quality, nutritious and flavorful granola I’ve ever tasted. Can’t wait for the pre-orders to open up so I can gift it to my friends and family!!!

Krishna C.
United States United States
La Rubia es so Healthy and Delicious!!

I was one of the lucky few to have been given a sneak peek of Marce's new granola to taste and I finished the entire bag in one sitting and I wanted more!!!! It was so delicious and unique :) After I went to sleep I was dreaming about the orange flavor!